AirPods Pro is among the best earbud experiences ever. However, these pods can easily get damaged, lost, or stolen. If you are in any of these situations, you must be devastated. If you wonder whether replacing an AirPods case is possible, the answer is yes!
Thanks to this article, you will know what factors to consider when replacing your case. If you want to replace it, we will give you the five best AirPods cases to ease your search.
Related: How to Find Your AirPods Case?
Table Of Contents
- 1 AirPods Pro Case Replacement Repair
- 2 AirPods Pro Case
- 3 What to Keep in Mind When Replacing an AirPods Pro Case?
- 4 Is Your AirPods Pro Case Lost or Broken?
- 5 AirPods Pro Charging Case
- 6 AirPods Pro Case Replacement Cost
- 7 Parting Shot
AirPods Pro Case Replacement Repair
You might get your AirPods or AirPods Pro Charging Case fixed by Apple for free if the issue stems from a damaged battery or another manufacturing flaw. However, you will most likely pay an Apple Authorized Service Provider to repair our charging cases.
AirPods Pro Case
If your AirPods case is lost or broken, consider replacing it with some of the best AirPods Pro cases below:
- Wireless Charging Case for AirPods Pro, Wireless Charging Case for AirPods Pro Replacement, Bluetooth Sync, and Pairing Button (White).
- Case Cover with Lock for Apple AirPods Pro 2019 by Maxjoy, AirPods Pro Protective Case for Men Military Hard Rugged Shockproof Cover with Keychain, Black; Front LED Visible.
- MOBOSI for New AirPods Pro 2 Case 2023, Secure Lock Clip Carbon Fiber AirPods Pro 2 Case with Keychain, Full Body Shockproof Hard Shell Protective Cover, Black
- Soft Silicone Full Protective Case for AirPods Pro by Geeice with Cleaner kit and Replacement Ear Tips, (3 in 1) Keychain, Cleaning Pen, and Noise Reduction Ear Tips.
- AirPods Pro Silicone Case Cover, Cleaning Pen for AirPods Pro Replacement Ear Tips, AirPods Pro Soft Protective Cover for Wireless Charging Case with Keychain Accessories for Men and Women.
What to Keep in Mind When Replacing an AirPods Pro Case?
How do I choose the suitable AirPods case? Let’s find out now what to consider while picking a protective case.
The Case’s Fabric for the AirPods
Market-available AirPods cases include hard plastic shells, leather, and silicone. The sturdy plastic shell has eye-catching graphics and distinct patterns. Although it has a fashionable texture, leather is popular among hipsters.
Leather isn’t very scratch-resistant. Silicone, on the other hand, is the safest material, and it feels cozy. However, contamination by dust is easy and makes it sticky. Nonetheless, pick silicone because it is durable and favorable to the environment.
The disconnect design case has the benefit of deciding your color for the top and bottom. However, the challenge is that the AirPods can easily sneak off the case. Finding the lid can take time and effort. It may fall under the cabinet, into a dust pile, or even be impossible to find while going outside.
Dropping the lid due to the one-piece construction is essential. However, AirPods covers detract from the aesthetics. That is because they have a little protrusion on the back. Additionally, the lid automatically closes upon simple opening and removing the headphones.
Design of the Dust-Resistant Shell and Consistency of the Charging Hole
You don’t want to replace your lost case with one that doesn’t charge. Therefore, confirm the charging hole before replacing the case. If the charging holes do not line up, remove the case before charging, which could be inconvenient. It’s recommended to pick a case with a dust-resistant lid design to prevent dust from getting into the charging hole.
Additionally, it’s essential to consider whether the charging indicator is visible. You need to see the indicator to tell if the AirPods are charging correctly and if they have a full charge when using them outside.
If you frequently wear AirPods, portability is another factor to consider. A case with a hook and lanyard is beneficial. When you leave the house, you can hang it on your purse or around your neck so that it won’t fall off, and you won’t have to worry about finding it in a disorganized bag.
When selecting an AirPods protective case, keep the considerations mentioned above in mind. The most crucial factors in case selection are usefulness and aesthetics.
Is Your AirPods Pro Case Lost or Broken?
If you have lost or broken your Airpods Pro Case, count yourself lucky. I have a solution for you.
If It Is Lost, Learn How to Find It
Your iPhone’s Find My app can locate your AirPods case. However, the AirPods must be in the case to determine where it is. Here are the steps for using the Find My app to locate your AirPods case:
- Open the Find My app on your iPhone.
- Select the AirPods from the list of accessories connected to your phone.
- Check if your pods have a gray or green light mark.
- If you see a green dot, the case is around 10 meters.
- If a gray dot appears in its place, the AirPods case is out of reach or misplaced.
- Use the Play Sound button to play loud signals that help you quickly locate the green dot.
However, it can be challenging to locate your AirPods if you lose the case. Finding AirPods is a nightmare because the Find My app doesn’t track cases only. Additionally, they require Bluetooth connectivity, making it easier to find them using Bluetooth devices made by third parties. If you cannot find the case, you can manually search in the last location you remember.
If It Is Broken, Look for a Replacement
The charging case for one or two pods is available. AppleCare+ does not cover AirPods or headphones for lost, broken, or stolen items.
AirPods Pro Charging Case
Placing your AirPods in their case allows them to charge. You can charge several AirPods simultaneously because the case can carry multiple charges. If you’re not using your AirPods, keep them in their cases so they can charge.
If you’re unsure whether your AirPods are charging, try one of the following methods:
- For eight seconds, the status light should display the current setting.
- You can touch on the casing to check if your AirPods Pro or third-generation AirPods are charging.
- A green light signifies a full charge, whereas an amber light indicates charging.
Additionally, depending on your charging method, it’s essential to learn where the status light shows. For more details on the location of the status light, see the section below:
- The status light appears on the case’s front side if you use a MagSafe charging case.
- A status light is on the front of the case if you use a wireless charging case.
- The status case will appear between the AirPods slots when using a charging case.
AirPods Pro Case Replacement Cost
You can exchange a charging case or a single Air Pod for a fee. Use our “Get an Estimate” tool to check prospective prices if you receive service directly from Apple. Suppose you use another service provider because they can determine their costs.
If you have AppleCare+, replacing one or both AirPods, with or without a charging case, costs just one incident fee. No matter which service provider you select, your charge per incident for AppleCare+ covered services will be the same.
The world of Apple products may be quite challenging, especially regarding AirPods. Many people feel hopeless when they lose or destroy their AirPods case. Thanks to this article, you know how to repair a broken AirPods case and which cases to choose from if you want to replace your AirPods case.