THE WIREDSHOPPER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LAST UPDATED: 18/05/2018
The Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) describe how THE WIREDSHOPPER (“Company,” “we,” and “our”) regulates your use of this website https://thewiredshopper.com(the “Site”). Please read the following information carefully to understand our practices regarding your use of the Site. The Company may change the Terms at any time. The Company may inform you of the changes to the Terms using the available means of communication. The Company recommends you to check the Site frequently to see the actual version of the Terms and their previous versions.
If you represent a legal entity, you certify that you entitled by such a legal entity to conclude the Terms as the legal entity you represent.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
When using the Site, you shall be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password and other credentials and for secure access to your device. You shall not assign your account to anyone. The Company is not responsible for unauthorized access to your account that results from misappropriation or theft of your account. The Company may refuse or cancel service, terminate your account, and remove or edit content.
The Company does not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 16 (sixteen). If you are under 16 (sixteen) years old, you may not use the Site and may not enter into the Terms under any circumstances.
The Site allows you to use Services available on the Site. You shall not use the services for the illegal aims.
We may, at our sole discretion, set fees for using the Site for you. All prices are published separately on relevant pages on the Site. We may, at our sole discretion, at any time change any fees.
We may use certified payment systems which also may have their commissions. Such commissions may be implied on you when you choose a particular payment system. Detailed information about commissions of such payment systems may be found on their websites..
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Site may include links to other sites, applications, and platforms (hereinafter the “Linked Sites“).
The Company does not control the Linked Sites, and shall not be responsible for the content and other materials of the Linked Sites. The Company makes these links available to you for providing the functionality or services on the Site.
- PROHIBITED USES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the Site from one device in accordance with the Terms.
You shall not use the Site for unlawful or prohibited purpose. You may not use the Site in a way that may disable, damage, or interfere in the Site.
All content present on the Site includes text, code, graphics, logos, images, compilation, software used on the Site (hereinafter and hereinbefore the “Content“). The Content is the property of the Company or its contractors and protected by intellectual property laws that protect such rights. You agree to use all copyright and other proprietary notices or restrictions contained in the Content and you are prohibited from changing the Content.
You may not publish, transmit, modify, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer, or create and sell derivative works, or in any way use any of the Content. Your enjoyment of the Site shall not entitle you to make any illegal and disallowed use of the Content, and in particular you shall not change proprietary rights or notices in the Content. You shall use the Content only for your personal and non-commercial use. The Company does not grant you any licenses to the intellectual property of the Company.
- THE COMPANY MATERIALS
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Content you are granting the Company to use your Content in connection with the operation of Company’s business including, but not limited to, the rights to transmit, publicly display, distribute, publicly perform, copy, reproduce, and translate your Content; and to publish your name in connection with your Content.
No compensation shall be paid with regard to the use of your Content. The Company shall have no obligation to publish or enjoy any Content you may send us and may remove your Content at any time.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Content you warrant and represent that you own all of the rights to your Content.
- DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES
The information available via the Site may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. The Company shall not be liable for these inaccuracies and errors.
The Company makes no representations about the availability, accuracy, reliability, suitability, and timeliness of the Content contained on and services available on the Site. To the maximum extent allowed by the applicable law, all such Content and services are provided on the “as is” basis. The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding this Content and services, including warranties and provisions of merchantability, fitness for a certain purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of enjoyment, data or profits, in the connection with the enjoyment or execution of the Site in the context of the inability or delay to enjoy the Site or its services, or for any Content of the Site, or otherwise arising out of the enjoyment of the Site, based on contract and non-contract liability or other reason.
If the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages, whether consequential or incidental, are prohibited in a particular case, the exclusion or limitation of liability shall not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its managers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any costs, losses, expenses (including attorneys’ fees), liabilities regarding or arising out of your enjoyment of or inability to enjoy the Site or its services and Company’s services and products, your violation of the Terms or your violation of any rights of third parties, or your violation of the applicable law. The may assume the exclusive defence and you shall cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defences.
- TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
The Company may terminate your access and account to the Site and its related services or any part at any time, without notice, in case of your violation of the Terms.
The governing law of the Terms shall be the substantive laws of the country where the Company is set up, except the conflict of laws rules. You shall not use the Site in jurisdictions that do not give effect to all provisions of the Terms.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship shall be implied between you and the Company as a result of the Terms or use of the Site.
Nothing in the Terms shall be a derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, police, and law enforcement requests or requirements regarding your enjoyment of the Site.
If any part of the Terms is determined to be void or unenforceable in accordance with applicable law then the void or unenforceable clauses will be deemed superseded by valid and enforceable clauses shall be similar to the original version of the Terms and other parts and sections of the Terms shall be applicable to you and the Company.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the enjoyment of the Site and the Terms supersede all prior or communications and offers, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the Company.
The Company and its affiliates shall not be liable for a failure or delay to fulfil its obligations where the failure or delay results from any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control, including technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts, regulation, legislation, or orders of government, terroristic acts, war, or any other force outside of Company’s control.
In case of controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action between the Company and you relating to the Site or other related issues, or the Terms, you and the Company agree to attempt to resolve such controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action by good faith negotiation, and in case of failure of such negotiation, exclusively through the courts of the country where the Company is set up.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Terms or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com
We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
- CONTACT INFORMATION
We welcome your comments or questions about this Terms. You may contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For purposes of this Agreement, a “User” is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether such User has registered with The WiredShopper as a registered user or whether such User is a paying customer for a specific service provided by The WiredShopper. A User includes the person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
2. By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User, and you shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
3. The WiredShopper may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. Posting by The WiredShopper of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorised officer The WiredShopper.
Access to the Site
1. Access to the Site and some features are provided to all Users free of charge. The WiredShopper reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to certain areas or features of the Site.
2. The WiredShopper reserves the right to deny access to the site to any User for whatever reason in order to protect The WiredShopper’s interests.
1. Each User agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the “The WiredShopper Content”) for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the The WiredShopper’s Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with The WiredShopper or otherwise commercially exploiting the The WiredShopper Content. Systematic retrieval of The WiredShopper Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from The WiredShopper is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
2. Some of the The WiredShopper Content displayed on this Site is provided or posted by third parties (“Third Party Content”). Any Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. The WiredShopper is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any User in connection with such User’s reliance of such Third Party Content. In addition, The WiredShopper is not responsible for the conduct of any User’s activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User’s conduct.
3. The WiredShopper may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks to such third party’s web site. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites. User acknowledges that The WiredShopper has no control over such third party’s web site, does not monitor such sites, and The WiredShopper shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such web site.
4. Messages or information sent by a User through communication systems provided by the Site, or through emails, fax or letters to addressees obtained from the Site, shall not contain any of the materials described in the provisions of Section 4.2 below.
4.2. All Users may not use our services for junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or any kind or nature. Further, shall not publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information or any content that is obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or which incites or results in causing racial hatred, discrimination, menace or breach of confidence.
5. The WiredShopper reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall The WiredShopper be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
6. No User shall undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by The WiredShopper and/or any other User and no User shall attempt to gain unauthorised access to such computer systems or networks.
Limitation of Liability
1. The features and services on the The WiredShopper site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and The WiredShopper hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
2. The WiredShopper makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness of any information provided on or through the site. The WiredShopper does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the site does not violate any third party rights; and The WiredShopper makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the The WiredShopper.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User’s sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from The WiredShopper or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4. Under no circumstances shall The WiredShopper be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
5. Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save The WiredShopper, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User’s use of the Site (including but not limited to the display of such User’s information on the Site) or from its breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save The WiredShopper, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User’s breach of any representations and warranties made by User to The WiredShopper. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save The WiredShopper, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each User hereby further agrees that The WiredShopper is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. The WiredShopper reserves the right; at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with The WiredShopper in asserting any available defenses.
6. The WiredShopper shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:the use or the inability to use the Site;any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third-party service provider through the Site;violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that Users’ manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;unauthorised access by third parties to data or private information of any User;statements or conduct of any User of the Site; orany matters relating to access to the site however arising, including negligence.