If you intend to pair your standard AirPods, Airpods pro, or any wireless beats, here are steps to go about it:
- On the top right corner of your Peloton screen, click “Settings.”
- Click the Bluetooth Audio button.
- With the case open, gently press and hold the button on the back of your AirPods or AirPods Pro till it flickers white.
- If you are using AirPods Max, press and hold the noise control button till it flickers white
- In the case of Beats Power, Beats Pro, make sure to open the case lid and continuously press the button on the front till the white status light starts to flash.
- Select “Connect” from the list of your AirPods on the Peloton screen
- When you open the lid and Peloton will detect your AirPods and connect automatically
Keep in mind that only the Beats PowerBeats Pro and the AirPods Pro are sweat-resistant from the list given above, and probably if you are not sweating on the Peloton, you are not exercising enough. If you want to use the normal AirPods with non-sweat-resistant headphones, be aware that doing so could damage them over time.
Related: 7 Reasons Why New AirPods Pro are Perfect for Working Out!
Table Of Contents
- 1 How to Connect AirPods to Peloton First Time
- 2 Can You Connect AirPods to Peloton Without the Case?
- 3 How to Connect AirPods Max to Peloton
- 4 Peloton AirPods Volume
- 5 Peloton Bluetooth Pairing iPhone
- 6 To Sum It Up!
How to Connect AirPods to Peloton First Time
This could be a challenging chore at first if you are new to Peloton or AirPods. Using AirPods with a non-Apple smartphone involves a few more steps than using them with an Apple device, where you simply open the headphones, and they automatically sync. But don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
Since the Peloton workout cycle isn’t an Apple product, your AirPods won’t automatically pair with it the first time you take them out of their case. That means you’ll have to plug them in by hand the first time you use them. Read the steps below and learn how to do it:
- The first step involves opening your AirPods from their case but leaving them in their charging case
- Press the pairing button at the back of your AirPods until the case light flickers white
- In case your AirPods are in a decorative case, remove them but leave them in their case
- Next, navigate to Bluetooth settings on your Peloton’s touchscreen and turn Bluetooth on
- Your Peloton will be able to detect your AirPods by their name
- Pair with the suitable device by clicking on it. Once you do that, your Peloton and AirPods will link
- You can now take your earbuds out of the case and insert them. You are there, and the real fun begins!
If this doesn’t work, repeat the connection process. If it still doesn’t work after a few tries, try turning off the bike’s power and turning it back on.
- Power off Bluetooth pairing on your peloton bike and power it on after 15 seconds
- Switch off your phone Bluetooth and take it away, including other devices that might be connected to your AirPod away from your peloton bike
- Forget all the Bluetooth devices that might be connected to your bike. This ensures that your device is the only one your bike can discover and connect to.
Can You Connect AirPods to Peloton Without the Case?
You can still link your AirPods to your Peloton without their case. While the case is required for the first pairing process, it is not necessary for subsequent reconnections. This implies that your AirPods will continue functioning with any device they have previously paired with. In any case, the procedures will vary slightly from device to device:
- For iPhone/iPad
- For Android
- For Windows PC
- For Mac
Let’s learn how to connect your AirPod to different devices without a case.
How to Pair AirPods With Peloton With iPhone/iPad
When using an iOS device, one of the most frustrating things is if you are without their AirPods case. The auto-pairing function won’t function without it. The good news is that Apple’s Airplay provides a sneaky solution. Here is how:
- Navigate from the top screen until you see “Control center,” and click the “Bluetooth icon” to power it on
- Click on the audio card in the upper right corner
- Tap on the AirPlay icon
- Choose your last paired device
How to Pair AirPods With Peloton With Android?
If you’re using AirPods with an Android phone and no case, here’s how to switch them on:
- Navigate to the setting
- Click “Bluetooth” under Connections
- Go to your previously paired AirPods and connect
How to Pair AirPods With Peloton With Windows PC?
Your Windows computer will treat your AirPods like any other pair of Bluetooth headphones, just like it would with an Android device. See below how to do it:
- In the windows search box, type “Bluetooth”
- Tap “Bluetooth and other devices settings”
- Under “audio,” Find and select your AirPods to connect
How to Pair AirPods With Peloton With Mac?
A Mac device acts the same as a windows computer; thus, connecting an AirPod to a Mac device without a case is not hard. Here is how:
- Navigate to the Bluetooth symbol in the upper right corner of your screen
- Choose your AirPods
How to Connect AirPods Max to Peloton
You can pair your AirPods to a Peloton bike via Bluetooth. In the Peloton, go to the Settings menu and select Bluetooth Audio to begin the pairing process. For three seconds, gently press and hold the button on the AirPods case till a white light flashes.
Peloton AirPods Volume
Your Peloton’s AirPod media volume can be adjusted in Settings. Select settings from the menu on the right side of the Peloton touchscreen. Go to the menu and select Music > Instructor to change the volume.
Related: Why Are My AirPods So Quiet? 6 Reasons & The Corresponding Solutions
Peloton Bluetooth Pairing iPhone
To pair your device to an iPhone through Bluetooth, ensure your Bluetooth headphones are in pairing mode. A blue light will flash on the headphones when in pairing mode. Make sure your Bluetooth headphones are in pairing mode before attempting to connect them. When in pairing mode, the majority of headphones emit blue light.
Related: How to Make My AirPods Louder? Step By Step Guide
Log in to your Peloton touchscreen and select “Options” from the menu in the upper right corner of the screen. The touchscreen’s Bluetooth settings are located on the left side. Flipping the Bluetooth switch “on” will make your Peloton actively search and connect to your Bluetooth device.
To Sum It Up!
Confidently, all the questions concerning connecting your AirPods with Peloton have been exhaustively taken care of. The above article provides all the information you need, from connecting your AirPod to various devices to troubleshooting any problems that might arise during the connection process. Go ahead and immerse yourself in your favorite audio as you exercise.