Image by Upcomer
In Fortnite, characters act as companions for the gamer and offer support during fights, as some carry items you can use, such as guns. Basically, the characters have their own storylines and personal quests. It all meshes together with the gamer’s experience playing the video game.
Toona Fish—one of the characters in Fortnite, is introduced in Fortnite season 8, chapter 2. Upon unlocking the character, you can proceed to customize it. If you are thinking of a robotic grey color for the skin, your mission will be to collect three color bottles from Destroyed Dish.
But where is Destroyed Dish in Fortnite?
You can find the Destroyed Dish in the orange and purple-colored area, lying South of Corny Crops, West of Dirty Docks, as well as North of Lake Canoe. Since the area is not named on the map, you can easily identify it by the destroyed metallic ship remains, you can notice in the region.
This article will help you understand how to get to Destroyed Dish in Fortnite for you to unlock this unique character skin feature.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Overview of Fortnite
- 2 What Is Destroyed Dish in Fortnite?
- 3 How to Find Destroyed Dish in Fortnite
- 4 What to Do When You Find Destroyed Dish in Fortnite
- 5 Where Is Destroyed Dish In Fortnite? FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
- The robotic grey skin color for the Toona Fish character is unlocked by collecting three bottles from Destroyed Dish
- Destroyed Dish is found North of Lake Canoe, South of Corny Drops, West of Dirty Docks, and Northwest of Retail Row on the Fortnite map.
- The three bottles are not hard to find because they glow and are located close to one another.
Overview of Fortnite
Fortnite is a third-person shooter video game where your mission is to survive a zombie apocalypse by building a fortress and gathering resources on your course. The zombies in the game are referred to as husks which you can fight off with other players.
Developed by Epic Games and released in late 2017, Fortnite has seen up to 400 million people play the game by 2021. The game’s default mode is ‘ Save The World’,’ whereas the latest and most popular mode, released two months later, is ‘ Battle Royal.’
The main differences between Save the World and Battle Royale modes in Fortress include:
|Save the World||Battle Royale|
|Has been monetized and has to be paid for even when the Fortnite app is installed||Free to play|
|Player vs System||Player vs player (Up to 99 opponents)|
Related: What Does a Body Scanner Look Like in Fortnite?
Afterward, Fortnite released a new mode for players called Creative in December 2018. As the name of the game suggests, it enabled gamers to create and customize their islands and play on their terms. This mode is free to play.
So, why would a video game attract close to 400 million registered players since it was released?
Here are a few features that make the game stand out:
- Free to play: The game is available for players to play for free upon downloading. However, you can purchase a few things to enhance your gaming experiences, such as character models and emotes.
- Creative graphics and visuals: The appearance of the game’s maps, islands, and characters is very intriguing. The colors and layout picked up for the game give a fantasy of a cartoonish world. This amplifies the feeling of being in danger when characters are under attack or the thrill that comes with completing a mission.
- Room for customization: The game allows gamers to customize characters and maps to their liking, giving a personal touch to their gaming experience.
- Social element: It enables gamers to socialize virtually. That is because the game allows players to share their streams online and join battles. The game also has a chat feature that lets players interact during a face-off.
- Regular updates: With the release of new seasons of the game that come with new maps, locations, and missions, it’s never a boring moment, as players always have something new to look forward to.
Related: Where Is the Cult Artifact in Fortnite?
What Is Destroyed Dish in Fortnite?
The Destroyed Dish is a landmark in Apollo Island introduced in chapter 2 of the 8th season called Cube in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Image by Shacknews
After completing the season’s Battle pass, you get to add Charlotte, Kor, Fabio Sparklemane, Torin, and Carnage to your collection. Certain rewards can also be earned by attaining a number of Battle Stars from the Battle Pass Pages throughout this season. These rewards will also allow you to unlock specific skin features.
Here is what you can unlock in this season:
- Enchanted and tattered spirit skin for Charlotte
- Robotic grey skin for Toona Fish
- Trench coat, tactical, and arctic operative skin for Kor
- Golden crunch and flame-roasted skin for Fabio Sparklemane
- Nebula rose, helmet, and lunar surface skin for J.B. Chimpanski
- Sideways shift built-in emote and sideways stalker for Torin
- Maximum skin for Carnage
Related: Where Is Impossible Rock in Fortnite?
History and Importance of Destroyed Dish
In Fortnite season 2, chapter 7, a new and last dish is added to the game called the Dockside dish. Visits to the dishes help players destroy limitations in them.
Here are the seven dishes:
- Discovery Dish: Northwest of Believer Beach
- Destined Dish: On the Mountain northeast of Bunker Jonesy’s location at Lumber Lodge and southeast of Misty Meadows
- Dinky Dish: On a hill southeast of Craggy Cliffs
- Deep Woods Dish: On the east side of Stealthy Stronghold
- Dockside Dish: Near the lake, southeast of Corny Complex and southwest of Dirty Docks
- Defiant Dish: West of Weeping Woods
- Dampy Dish: At the southwest corner of Slurpy Swamp
Following Operation Sky Fire, an abductor crashes and destroys Dockside Dish, turning it into Destroyed Dish. This addition to the map is a POI (point of interest) because finding it rewards gamers with a robotic grey color option for changing Toona Fish colors.
Related: Where Do Wolves Spawn in Fortnite?
How to Find Destroyed Dish in Fortnite
You can find the Destroyed Dish in the orange and purple-colored area. The landmark is West of Dirty Docks, South of Corny Crops, and North of Lake Canoe.
It might pose a challenge to identify this spot because it is not named on the map. However, it’s less likely that you’ll miss it. That’s because of the enormous metallic remains of the ship lying in the area.
It would be easier to get to the Destroyed Dish if the player landed at Corny Crops or Dirty Docks.
Related: Where Is Beskar Steel in Fortnite?
What to Do When You Find Destroyed Dish in Fortnite
Image by Upcomer
The challenge presented to players in this region is to ensure they pick up three robotic grey bottles to unlock the skin for their Toona Fish character. The bottles are easy to find since they are close to one another and glow from afar.
So where exactly are the three grey bottles at Destroyed Dish?
- End of a broken bridge and look towards the debris
- Under the tent on the South side behind the Reboot van
Image by Shacknews
- Top of the center building of the dish
On collecting the three bottles, your reward will be ready. You’ll have unlocked the A.I.M character style for Toona Fish.
Related: Where Is Fort Crumpet in Fortnite?
Where Is Destroyed Dish In Fortnite? FAQs
Who Is the Voice Behind the Imagined Character in Fortnite?
Cherami Leigh is the voice actor of the Imagined character. She’s also the voice behind Lucy Heartfillia from Fairy Tail and A2 from Nier Automata.
Did the Imagined Die in Fortnite?
Yes, the Imagined died in Fortnite. During the collision event, Geno and Imagined have a fight. Imagined sacrificing herself to eliminate the main villain in Fortnite’s storyline. She throws them both to the Zero point that is uncalibrated. Their body particles are scattered to all the realities of the Omnivous.
What Are the Fortnite Map Names?
Every Fortnite chapter has its map. Here are the names of the first four chapter maps:
- Chapter 1- Athena
- Chapter 2- Apollo
- Chapter 3- Artemis
- Chapter 4- Asteria
Related: Why Can’t We Build in Fortnite?
The seventh of the dishes in Fortnite seems to have an unpredictable fate. From being Dockside dish, an alien abductor and cube crash here and flatten out the facility indicating the ruin of IO base and is now Destroyed Dish.
The robotic grey skin reward collected from Destroyed Dish gives your Toona Fish character an urban look to die for.
Since season 2 only has 8 chapters, play on to season 3 of Fortnite.
Spoiler alert; Destroyed Dish is submerged at the end of chapter 1.