Elden Ring is a popular action role-playing video game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. The epic fantasy game incorporates unparalleled adventure in the Lands Between, featuring a challenging combat system that players must carefully strategize to deter damage. Elden Ring is available for PlayStation 4, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Elden Ring features a range of weapons and abilities that players can obtain to customize individual playstyles. The amazing accessories are known as talismans and bestow numerous special effects and boosts.
Talismans in Elden Ring provide powerful bonuses to enhance abilities and attributes. They play a crucial role in the effectiveness of your play style. Follow the guide below as we explore in-depth details regarding the various talismans in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Talismans are mighty accessories, including weapons and armor. They provide abilities such as increased damage, healing, and resistance to specific damages.
Let’s dive in!
Table Of Contents
- 1 How Many Talismans Can You Have in Elden Ring?
- 2 Guide on How to Equip Talismans in Elden Ring
- 3 Elden Ring Best Talismans
- 4 Elden Ring Talismans Slots
- 5 Elden Ring Talismans Locations
- 6 Are There +1 Talismans in Elden Ring?
- 7 Elden Ring Talismans: FAQs
- 8 Conclusion
- 9 Resources
How Many Talismans Can You Have in Elden Ring?
Talismans are potent accessories players come across whenever maneuvering the Lands Between in Elden Ring. The handy accessories (talismans) can be looted from chests, pilfered from corpses, or purchased from merchants.
Players can equip talismans in talisman slots. By default, new characters can only equip a single talisman. However, the number of talismans can be increased to four slots by obtaining talisman pouches. The talisman pouches are rewarded after defeating select bosses as follows:
- Obtained after defeating Margit, the Fell Omen in Stormhill, or Morgott, the Omen King in Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- Rewarded by Finger Reader Enia after acquiring two Great Runes found in the Twin Maiden Husks‘ shop
- Obtained after getting past Godfrey, First Elden Lord (Golden Shade) in Leyndell, Royal Capital
Related: Claw Talisman Elden Ring
Guide on How to Equip Talismans in Elden Ring
Assembling the right combination of talismans can massively optimize your damage and survival ability. Equip talisman in Elden Ring talisman slots as follows:
- Launch the game and tap on the options tab
- Navigate to equipment, where you will spot a bar for talismans
- Click on the talismans bar, and it will indicate the talismans slots available
- If the available slots are open, scroll down to select a talisman from the available list
- Click on the chosen talisman
- Click on the available slot to move the talisman, and then the talisman will automatically equip
Here is a video on how to equip the talismans!
Talismans lack direct impacts but rather have underlying effects. Talismans enhance attacks, fortify defenses, and improve stats without needing a level-up. They help you overcome the hardships of Elden Ring.
Tips for Effectively Using Talismans
- Find the talisman that suits your preference. Talismans work to support players by providing a set of significant power; therefore, it’s imperative to determine what talisman suits you best.
- Using a viable talisman for the particular character will result in a tangible impact on performance. For instance, an Arrow’s Sting Talisman increases the attack power of arrows and bolts helpful to ranged weapon builds.
- Having more than one talisman is exceedingly advantageous. Therefore, obtain a talisman pouch to increase the number of talisman players you can equip. Increasing the talisman slots can help players improve their character and make them almost unstoppable to ordinary enemies.
Elden Ring Best Talismans
Here is a list of the 13 best Elden Ring talismans and their abilities:
Erdtree’s Favor: It’s one of the best PVE talismans, as it grants a boost to maximize HP, Stamina, and Equipment load. Wielding this talisman can help you survive intense danger, fight more efficiently, and carry more items into battle.
Marika’s Soreseal: It boosts the mind, intelligence, faith, and arcane stats by 5 points
Graven-mass Talisman: It increases damage done by sorceries by 8%
Radagon Icon: It’s an imperative talisman, especially if players wish to wield magic against other players and invaders within the Elden Ring. The talisman shortens the casting time for sorceries and enchantments.
Primal Glintstone Blade: It reduces the FP costs of spells by 25% whilst reducing the player’s health by 8.5%.
Moon of Nokstella: It increases the player’s memory slots by 2. Players can equip2 extra spells.
Old lord’s Talisman: It increases the spell’s duration by 30%
Shard of Alexander: The talismans rank among the best in the game due to it boosting weapon skill attack power by 15%.
Crimson Amber: The Talisman has multiple variants; the default one raises HP by 6% and the +2 Variant by 8%. Crimson Amber is great for players with low Vigor since the +2 Variant grants 116 HP.
Magic Scorpion Charm: The talisman boosts magic damage by 12%.
Cerulean Amber: The Talisman raises maximum FP. Players can spam magic attacks almost non-stop since it raises their FP by 6.5%.
Godfrey Icon: It depicts Godfrey on the accessory. The talisman boosts the power of charged spells and skills by 15%
Great Jar’s Arsenal: It’s an excellent choice for colossal weapon users as it dramatically increases your maximum equipment load
Despite the massive benefits gained by using talismans, some of them integrate limitations as follows:
- Primal Glintstone Blade: The player’s health is reduced by 8.5%
- Magic Scorpion Charm: It increases the physical damage taken by a player by 10%
Elden Ring Talismans Slots
Talismans slots are inventory slots players can use to equip talismans. The talisman slots appear in the inventory menu. You can only fit one talisman at the beginning of your Elden Ring playthrough at a time. However, players need to obtain talisman pouches to increase talisman slots.
They provide a way for players to customize play and adapt to challenges. Talisman slots are crucial as they boost your odds of survival instead of relying on limited consumable items. Obtaining a talisman will help increase character attributes and venture into the crown of command.
Acquiring a Talisman pouch reward can help increase the number of talisman slots up to three times.
Slot #1 Extra Talisman
Unlock the Talisman slot by beating Margit the Fell Omen. Margit is the first boss a player encounters in Elden Ring. Therefore, most players will obtain this Pouch during their first playthrough. All you’ll need to defeat the boss is a solid weapon and a decent build.
Slot #2 Extra Talisman
Obtain your third Talisman slot by defeating Godrick and Rennala or any other demi god. Get two Great Runes and speak with Enia, the Finger Reader, at the Round Table Hold. She will reward your efforts by giving you a new Talisman Pouch. Locate the Pouch near the Twin Maiden.
Unlock the fourth Talisman slot by defeating Godfrey, the First Elden Lord. You will come across the Lord while on your path to the Erdtree.
Strategies for Effectively Managing Talisman Slots
- Unlock more talisman slots by obtaining Talisman pouches. A new talisman slot will automatically unlock upon adding a pouch to your inventory.
- Equip talismans by selecting and placing them into the talismans slots.
- Some talismans suit the particular character better; therefore, experiment with different combinations for optimized results. Find the talisman that suits your playstyle. Determining what talismans suits your playstyle best is imperative because Talismans aid players in generating significant power.
Elden Ring Talismans Locations
Finding the talismans themselves can be tricky. Talismans can be located by exploring the Lands in Between, defeating enemies, completing quests, or purchasing from specific vendors. Let’s see where to find some of them:
Found in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree underneath the outer walls. Players need two Stonesword to open the door and obtain the talisman.
Players can find the talisman by traveling to the Consecrated Snowfield, where the talisman will be lying within the chest above Albinauric Rise.
Found on the second floor of the Debate Parlor. Defeat the Red Wolf of Radagon and exit the Debate Parlor. Move to the right and check the ladder sideways. Climb the ladder to reach the second floor of the structure.
Primal glintstone blade
Find the talisman by heading to the Stargazer’s Ruins and summon the Spirit Jellyfish near other jellyfish. A secret entrance will open up where players can find the talisman. It allows players to use spells often.
Moon of Nokstella
Collect the talisman by battling through Nokstella, Eternal City, towards the highest point. The Moon of Nokstella will be under a grand throne guarded by a few enemies.
Old lord’s Talisman
Found within a chest in the Crumbling Farum Azura.
Magic scorpion charm
Found in the Three Sisters above Caria Manor at the top of West Liurnia. Obtained after delivering an item to Preceptor Seluvis
Collect the talisman by defeating Godefroy the Grafted in the Golden Lineage Evergaol.
Found in the far north of Caelid. Follow the canyon path from the northern Siofra River lift. You’ll encounter three NPC summon signs, often buried in bloodstains. Speak to the Great Jar, summon, and defeat all three enemies to earn your reward.
Tips for Finding Talismans
You’ll have to locate the strategically placed talismans in the Lands In Between in Elden Ring. Find talismans by:
- Exploring the game world (Lands Between)
- Defeat bosses/enemy creatures
- Complete challenges/quests
- Purchase from certain vendors
- Trade with other players
Elden Ring Map
Players can follow the Elden Ring map to find NPC locations, armor, weapons, bosses, and keys. The interactive map helps you track items by integrating updated information regarding all quests. Here is the map link!
Are There +1 Talismans in Elden Ring?
Elden Ring integrates legendary talismans and powerful versions of some talismans. You can obtain improved versions recognizable by bolster text as +1 and +2. +1 talismans offer strong effects compared to ordinary talismans. However, finding the +1 talisman is challenging.
Elden Ring Talismans: FAQs
Q: What’s the Best Talisman in Elden Ring?
A: Some of the best-ranked talismans include:
- Shard Of Alexander
- Flock’s Canvas Talisman
- Graven-Mass Talisman
- Godfrey Icon
- Radagon Icon
- Erdtree’s Favor +2
- Dragoncrest Greatshield Talisman
- Pearldrake Talisman +2
Q: What are the 5 Locations Talismans can be in Elden Ring?
A: The various locations talismans can be in Elden ring can be grouped into:
- Limgrave talisman
- Caelid talisman
- Weeping peninsula talisman
- Roundtable hold talisman
- Liurnia of the Lakes talisman
Q: Elden Ring Talismans for Sorcery
A: Some of the best talismans for sorcery are as elucidated below:
The Graven-mass Talisman offers a potent effect for any sorcerer. The talisman boosts the strength of all sorcery by 8%. It is a must for all sorcery users; therefore, find the talisman inside the Albinauric Rise tower in the eastern Consecrated Snowfield.
Primal Glinstone Blade
The talisman in Elden Ring helps reduce the FP consumption of sorceries by 25%. Use the Spirit Jellyfish ashes to unlock the doorway leading to the talisman.
Talismans are powerful accessories found in the Lands Between in the Elden Ring. They provide perks that help in campaigns, such as more significant damage, damage negation, or optimized carrying capacity. If you seek a quick way to boost stats and improve your build, select the best talismans that suit you in Elden Ring.
Equip some of the above-mentioned talismans to conquer enemies, enhance effects, and promote attacks during battles for an overall gameplay experience.