Do you love playing games on Facebook? Do you dream about becoming a game creator yourself, or do you just want to play the newest and coolest games with your friends? If so, it’s time for us to have a chat. In this blog post we’ll be going over how to use Facebook gaming features like removing the tab from your desktop version of Facebook as well as applying for an account. We will also cover what live means in context of gaming and how to get those coveted stars that everyone is talking about!
Table Of Contents
What Is Facebook Gaming?
Facebook gaming is a separate application, managed by Facebook itself that allows you to play games on the platform.
It is 100% free and does not require any download or installation of additional software in order to work properly. There are games for all ages- from kids’ puzzles to action-packed shooters! So whether you’re a kid who wants some mindless entertainment, an adult looking for something fun when they have some downtime between their hectic schedule, or someone with more experience who’s just tired of playing against bots (who doesn’t love beating your friends?), there will be plenty of choices waiting for you within this app!
Facebook has done a lot recently in terms of making it easier than ever before to get started with gaming. If you want live players
How To Remove The Gaming Tab From Desktop Version Of Facebook
Removing the gaming tab is fairly straight forward.
Open your Facebook app and go to the settings tab. Select “Apps” from the left-hand panel. Now, you need to scroll down until you see “Games.” You can either block this particular application entirely or just disable notifications about it on desktop only (which is what most people want).
If there are features that you would like turned back on, simply toggle them off and then turn them back on again when needed.
Now open up a new browser window and head over to facebook.com/games . This will take you straight to gaming in all its glory! From here, click “Get Started” under games near the top of the screen. The following page should prompt for some
Applying for a Gaming Account.
As with other Facebook features, you would need to apply for a Gaming account. Click “Start” to begin the process.
The following page should prompt for some basic information, including your name and email address. You can also set up a password at this point (though you will have an opportunity to do so later on as well if you want).
After that’s all taken care of, click “Submit.” Next, Facebook will ask you what type of game developer account you would like: Basic or Verified .
In most cases, it is safe to stick with verified unless there are specific reasons not to. To request verification status just check the box next to verify my identity and then fill out the form below in order get started!
Becoming a Game Creator and Getting stars!
Now that you are well into Facebook gaming, let’s check out how to become a game creator on the platform!
Facebook allows game creators to create their own games and submit them for approval, which is a process that can take up to two weeks. Once your game has been approved, you will want to promote it so players don’t miss out on the fun!
In order to become a game creator you’ll need: A Facebook account with at least one friend (or fan). You must be 13 years or older. You cannot have any previous bans from submitting content through the platform. And lastly, if your app isn’t set as “public” this means nobody else but yourself will be able to see it. In other words, make sure you are ready before proceeding!
Here Are The Steps Required To Become A Game Creator:
– Go to the games tab on your Facebook page and select “create new game”
– Fill out the information required, including category, name of app, description and icon. You’ll also want to include links to relevant artwork if you have it available (or at least make sure they are publicly accessible) or attach images separately from within the form using our uploader tool. If this is a private application that nobody should see but yourself then be sure to set visibility as “Only Me”
– Choose an age rating for your app based on its content. The options are 12+, 16+ or 18+. This will change how people who play your game can access it through their Facebook account
## After you submit your application, you’ll need to wait for Facebook Games Support to review it. Once approved, other players will be able to find and play the game
– After an app is submitted, a member of their team reviews it in order to make sure that all content complies with Facebook’s Community Standards
– If they notice anything within the game that does not comply with these standards (including: bullying or harassment, nudity or sexually explicit material), then we may contact you about removing this portion from the gameplay before approving your app
– They also take into account factors such as age rating and previous experience creating games when determining whether an app should be published on Facebook. This process typically takes less than one week but can occasionally take up to two and in some rare cases, more
How To Get Those Stars
You can get stars by playing games on Facebook, watching videos, taking quizzes and surveys. You’ll also receive a star when you invite friends to play the game with you or if someone invites you to join their club.
If your friend is already in the game that they invited you into then both of your accounts will earn that one
We hope you now know how to get started with Facebook Gaming. If you have any questions or comments, be sure to leave them below
We are working on a blog post that will discuss the process of creating games. This article should give you an understanding of what it takes for someone who is new in this field and how they can succeed.
Now that we know about applying for Facebook gaming, playing live, getting stars and even becoming a game creator; let’s talk more about actually creating these games! In our next blog post, we plan on discussing the steps needed to create a successful game but until then please feel free to comment your thoughts on this so far! We want as much feedback from gamers like yourself as possible so don’t hesitate – shoot us