Changing your goal on your iPhone has never been easier. For many people, reaching their fitness and health goals is a dream that remains just out of reach. This article outlines the steps you need to take to set new goals for yourself in the Health app on your iPhone.
You will learn how to change your height, weight, and BMI goals and adjust the measurement units you use. Let’s dive in!
- You can edit your fitness goals on your iPhone by going to the “Health” app and tapping on the “Edit” button in the top right corner.
- You can then modify your step, stand, and move objectives.
- You can also change your calorie goal in the “Settings” app under Privacy.
- If you need help changing your fitness goals, make sure you’re using the latest version of iOS and that your Apple Watch is paired with your iPhone.
Can You Edit Apple Fitness Goals?
Table Of Contents
- 1 Can You Edit Apple Fitness Goals?
- 2 How Do I Change My Exercise Goal on Apple Watch?
- 3 How to Change Move Goals on iPhone
- 4 How to Change Stand Goal on iPhone
- 5 How to Change Fitness Goals on Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- 6 Why Can’t I Change My Exercise Goal on My Apple Watch
- 7 How to Change Step Goals on the iPhone Health App
- 8 How to Change Calorie Goal on iPhone
- 9 Conclusion
Yes! You can edit your fitness goals on your iPhone in the Apple Health app. Here’s how:
- Open the Apple Health app and tap the “Profile” tab
- Scroll down and tap “Edit” next to your fitness goal
- Make changes to your fitness goal, then tap on Done
- Tap “Save” to save your changes
From there, you can edit your fitness goals as needed to keep track of your progress and stay on track with your health and fitness journey.
How Do I Change My Exercise Goal on Apple Watch?
You can change your exercise goal on Apple Watch in a few different ways.
First, you can go into the Workout app and select your current goal. From there, you can tap on the “Change Goal” option. This will allow you to adjust your calorie, time, or distance goal.
Alternatively, you can also go into the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Select the “Fitness” tab and scroll to the “Workout” section. Tap on “Edit” and then select your new exercise goal.
No matter which method you use, changing your exercise goal on the Apple Watch is a quick and easy process. By following these steps, you can keep track of your progress and ensure that you’re meeting your fitness goals.
How to Change Move Goals on iPhone
Changing your move goals on iPhone is a quick and easy process that anyone can do in just a few simple steps.
First, open the Health app on your iPhone. Then, tap the “Dashboard” tab at the bottom of the screen. Next, scroll down and tap “Edit” next to the “Move” goal.
You can either turn off the “Move” goal or change the number of active calories you want to burn daily. To do this, simply tap on the “Calorie goal.”
If you want to disable the “Move” goal, slide the switch next to the left.
How to Change Stand Goal on iPhone
If you want to change your stand goal on iPhone, you can easily change your stand goal on iPhone.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Tap the “Health Data” tab at the bottom of the screen
- Select “Activity” in the top left corner of the screen
- Scroll down and tap on Edit
- Select “Change Stand Goal
- Tap “Current Goal” and enter your new goal
- Tap “Done” when you’re finished
How to Change Fitness Goals on Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
If you’ve been using your Apple Watch to track your fitness progress and have recently changed your fitness goals, you may wonder how to change them on your device.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do so:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap on Privacy
- Select “Health” and then Source
- Choose “Apple Watch
- Scroll down and tap on Edit
- To change an existing goal, tap on the one you want to modify under the Bold heading
- Use the + and – buttons next to each metric to adjust it to your new goal
- If you want to add a new goal, tap the “+” button in the top right corner of the screen, then fill out the information for your new goal under the “Bold” heading
- To delete a goal, swipe left on it and tap on Delete
- When you’ve finished modifying or adding goals, tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen
Why Can’t I Change My Exercise Goal on My Apple Watch
Like most people, you probably have a daily exercise goal you hope to achieve. While it’s great to have goals, sometimes life can get in the way, and we can’t always meet them.
If you’ve tried to change your exercise goal on your Apple Watch, you may have noticed that it’s impossible. There are a few reasons why this is the case:
- Apple wants to encourage users to be consistent with their fitness goals
- If people could change their goals too quickly, they might never reach their fitness objectives
So if you’re struggling to meet your current exercise goal, keep going! Remember that consistency is important; eventually, you’ll reach your target.
How to Change Step Goals on the iPhone Health App
Change is the only constant thing. Like most people, you probably use your iPhone’s Health app to track your steps. Therefore, you may want to change your step goal from time to time.
Maybe you’ve recently started working out more and want to use iPhone’s Health app to reach your goal, or you’ve been slacking off and need to decrease it. Whatever the reason, changing your step goal on the iPhone Health app is easy.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- First, open the Health app on your iPhone. Then, tap the “Summary” tab at the bottom of the screen
- Next, scroll down and tap “Edit” next to your Step Goal
- Now, you can either enter a new number for your step goal or use the +/- buttons to adjust it up or down. Once you’re happy with your new step goal, tap “Done.” And that’s it
- You’ve successfully changed your step goal on the iPhone Health app
How to Change Calorie Goal on iPhone
Assuming you have an iPhone, there are a few ways to change your calorie goal. One way is to go to the Health app and select “Sources.” You can select “Body Measurements” and then scroll down to “Basal Metabolic Rate.” Here, you can enter your new calorie goal.
Another way to change your calorie goal is by going to the Settings app and selecting “Privacy.” From here, select “Health” and then “Source Data.” Select “Body Measurements” and then scroll down to “Basal Metabolic Rate.” Enter your new calorie goal here.
You can also change your calorie goal by going to the MyFitnessPal app. Once you’ve logged in, tap the icon in the top left corner that looks like a person. Then, tap “Goals” and select “Change Goals.” From here, you can enter your new calorie intake goal.
No matter which method you use, ensure to enter your new calorie goal in a place where you’ll see it often. This will help keep you accountable and on track!
Changing your fitness goals on your iPhone is a quick and easy process that can be done in just a few steps. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, gain muscle, or improve your overall health, setting new fitness goals is a great way to stay motivated and on track. And with the built-in Health app, it’s easier than ever to monitor your progress and see how far you’ve come. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!